I notice in the Release Notes as of 2.6.1 the following decoder entries
are commented:

     #  ['asc', \&Amavis::Unpackers::do_ascii],
     #  ['uue', \&Amavis::Unpackers::do_ascii],
     #  ['hqx', \&Amavis::Unpackers::do_ascii],
     #  ['ync', \&Amavis::Unpackers::do_ascii],

However, in the provided configuration examples with the 2.6.4 source
the folowing configuration files included do not have them commented out:

        amavisd_conf-sample
        amavisd.conf

While the amavisd-conf-default does have them commented.

I am migrating some existing setups from 2.5.4 and wanted to be sure
that it was safe to comment the four entries above as I migrate the
config to a 2.6.4 safe config.

Thank You

Clayton Keller