On 4.1.2010 14:54, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
> Jari Fredriksson schrieb:
>> It is feature in SpamAssassin. Your message is an "Out of Office"
>> -bounce.
>
> But shouldn't this be applied to incoming mails and not also to outgoing
> "out of office" mails from my server?

Yes.

> Is there a way to disable ANY_BOUNCE_MESSAGE for all outgoing mails?

It depends how you configure your SpamAssassin. I call it from
maildrop/procmail, which means that SA is called only for incoming mail.

You call it from amavisd-new, which means that SA is called also for
outgoing mail.

I know that it is possible to configure amavisd to use different listen
port and policy bank for incoming & outgoing, but I can't give you
advices on how to do that.

You can google policy bank, or hope that someone here can advice.

> Here many have a filter moving this messages to a folder or
> automatically delete them, because some people here got thousands of
> backscatter mails and their email account flood.

That filter is OK, but you just have to stop calling SA for outgoing email.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

It may or may not be worthwhile, but it still has to be done.