On 11.1.2010 13:53, Mark Martinec wrote:
> > Jari,

> > Perhaps clamav needs a complete message to be able to recognize this
> > type of load.  Try adding qr'^MAIL$' to your @keep_decoded_original_maps
> > in amavisd.conf, e.g.:
> >
> > @keep_decoded_original_maps = (new_RE(
> >   qr'^MAIL$',  # retain full original message for virus checking
> >   qr'^MAIL-UNDECIPHERABLE$',
> >   qr'^(ASCII(?! cpio)|text|uuencoded|xxencoded|binhex)'i,
> > ));

That seems to be in 20_debian_defaults

@keep_decoded_original_maps = (new_RE(
# qr'^MAIL$',   # retain full original message for virus checking (can
be slow)
  qr'^MAIL-UNDECIPHERABLE$', # recheck full mail if it contains
undecipherables
  qr'^(ASCII(?! cpio)|text|uuencoded|xxencoded|binhex)'i,
# qr'^Zip archive data',     # don't trust Archive::Zip
));

Thanks anyway :)