Hi,

since a few days I have a problem with amavisd-new.
amavis.log rotate midnight but the new amavis.log have wrong permissions
(640).
in the past the new logfiles never change the permission...

no email can deliver and when I restart amavis:
Starting amavisd: Failed to open log file /var/log/amavis.log: Permission
denied at /usr/sbin/amavisd-new line 1822.
(failed).
when I change the log to 777 it works...

/etc/amavis/conf.d/20-debian_defaults:
$DO_SYSLOG = 0;
$syslog_ident = 'amavis';
$syslog_facility = 'amavis';
$syslog_priority = 'debug';
$LOGFILE = "/var/log/amavis.log";

/etc/cron.daily/sysklogd:
  savelog -g adm -m 640 -u root -c 14 $LOG >/dev/null

so here savelog give 640... I could change it to 777 -.-