Hi,

I'm not sure, if I understand the FAQ under "No spam-related headers
inserted?" and "Sendmail milter" correctly: it is _not_ possible to add
X-Spam-Status to the header and using $sa_spam_subject_tag to rewrite
the "Subject: " when running amavisd-new with amavisd-new-milter and
sendmail?

I'm trying to rewrite the subject since a few hours, but it's still not
working. Spammails are saved with  X-Spam-Tags
to /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/ and another copy is deliverd the user's
mailbox, but only with a "X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new" modification.

Some parts of my config:

$final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;
$sa_spam_subject_tag = '[SPAM] ';
$sa_spam_level_char = '*';
$sa_spam_report_header = 1;
$sa_tag_level_deflt = -9999;#
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5;
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 8;
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 15;

@local_domains_maps =
        ( ["localhost", "mydomain.de", ".$mydomain",
           ".server.mydomain.de"
        ] );

Thanks,
Marcus