On 1/30/10, aa wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed my mail server using ISPConfig3 on Ubntu9.10 Server...
> I'm interested in using the two-level spam treatment configuring SPAM tag
> level,SPAM tag2 level and SPAM kill level...
>
> The server works perfectly but the mail that it receives don't show the
> effects of the spamassassin's intervention such as the X-Spam Level header,
> etc.
> So I'm not sure that the antispam check works really fine....
> In the log file I can't find any messages about spamassassin...
> Generally I created the same thing using postfix+procmail+spamassassin and
> it worked well but in that case spamassassin is invoked as command line
> executable..
>
> How can I make me sure that every check is executed ?
> Thanks..

I have no idea how ISPConfig3 configures amavisd-new, but I can tell
you that amavisd-new calls the Mail::SpamAssassin Perl module, so
there is no need to run spamc, spamd, or spamassassin. See if you have
entries in your mail log for amavis, as opposed to spamassassin:

cat /var/log/mail.log | grep amavis