Mark,

Thanks for the attention!

I had it working earlier yesterday after I added
$sa_tag3_level_deflt and also changed @spam_lovers_maps
in same way as you proposed. As I was stupid to do more
than one change at once, I thought it was the tag3 who
solved it... But as I understand now, I was wrong!

My amavis config worked on my old OpenBSD 4.4 server
who had Perl 5.8.8 and amavisd-new-2.5.3 with the "wrong"
syntax @spam_lovers_maps = qw(addr...@maindomian.se); .
But not on Ubuntu 9.10 with perl 5.10.0 and amavis 2.6.4

Regards
ClaesBas