To:r...@clientdomain.com
Subject: Mail Alert from Router
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:46:54 +0000 (GMT)
From: rou...@clientdomain.com

And from the webcams missing 'date' header:

From: <custo...@btinternet.com>
To: <custo...@customerdomain.com>,<report...@mydomain.com>
Subject: < WebCam>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:38:16 +0000 (GMT)

While I don't have records, this change in behaviour appeared around the
time I upgraded to amavisd-new-2.6.4-1 on Fedora 10.

Unless the mail relay is adding the headers (Postfix), which I haven't
checked yet, I was wondering if others have seen this issue?

This is not service affecting as I don't fail delivery on any header errors.

Alan