I have a user site geographically remote to my mail server, I've told them
to use SMTP AUTH to be able to use the SMTP server, but, looking at the
mail header of email I see this[1];

doing mxtoolbox lookup I see the IP addresses are listed in several
blacklists[2];

one of the addresses is blacklisted for[3]:

so, the remote site has a problem with potentially malware or spambots;

I've told them to 'fix it' BUT, in the meanwhile, is there a way to exempt
these user's mails from these sa scores ?

as now I have a problem with their interoffice emails ending up as spam on
the server spam mailbox

it's a virtual email hosting, so I'm trying to reduce only this domain's
sa scoring, temprarily, till they fix their problem

I've entered their domian.tld in spamlovers, though, doesn't seem to help

[1]
tests=[AWL=-0.099, BAYES_00=-1.9, RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.449,
RCVD_IN_PBL=3.335, RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=0.001, RDNS_DYNAMIC=0.982,
TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP=1] autolearn=no

tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET=1.347,
RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.449, RCVD_IN_PSBL=2.7, RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB=0.77,
RCVD_IN_XBL=0.375] autolearn=no

BAYES_00=-1.9, FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1=0.001, HELO_NO_DOMAIN=1,
HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET=1.347,
RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.449, RCVD_IN_PSBL=2.7, RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL=1.31,
RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB=0.77, RCVD_IN_XBL=0.375, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS=1.506]
autolearn=no

[2]
http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a61.90.192.106
http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=61.90.192.106

[3]
---
It was detected at 2010-02-25 10:00 GMT (+/- 30 minutes), approximately 14
hours ago.
There will usually be a link to self-remove this IP from the CBL at the
end of this page, but read the following text first
ATTENTION: At the time of detection, this IP was infected with, or NATting
for a computer infected with a high volume spam sending trojan - it is
participating or facilitating a botnet sending spam or spreading
virus/spam trojans.
ATTENTION: If you simply repeatedly remove this IP address from the CBL
without correcting the problem, the CBL WILL eventually stop letting you
delist it and you will have to contact us directly.

This is the rustock spamBOT
---

--
Voytek