Hello,

I'm using amavis-new 2.6.4 with the latest perl modules required by the
docs. I've configured DKIM signatures, which are working just fine. But
I have a problem with Yahoo Mail: it checks DKIM, but it seems that only
the old DomainKeys signature is significant (?). For instance, a message
received in Yahoo and marked with this header:

domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=********************; dkim=pass (ok)

ends up in the spam folder, even if the domain has SPF records, the MTA
has reverse DNS record, the DKIM check is passed and the domainkeys
check is neutral, the message is just plain text and the originating
IP/domain is not blacklisted (AFAIK). I've found a 4 months old thread
about this here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg14768.html

but I can't see any follow up after Mark's last post. I would like to
know if it is possible to add a DomainKeys signature to a message with
amavis-new (just to discard a possible cause for Yahoo's behavior), and
if in someone's experience this would help to decrease the amount of
false positives in Yahoo Mail.

Thanks in advance.
Rodolfo.