Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a écrit :
> Le jeudi 5 novembre 2009 05:00:58, Antoine Nguyen a écrit :
>
>> Hi all,
>> I've just released a new version of MailNG
>> (http://projects.koalabs.org/trac/mailng), a software to manage virtual
>> domains.
>>
>> This version integrates an extension that allows a per-user and a global
>> quarantine management. It is possible to :
>> * consult messages,
>> * search for messages,
>> * release messages,
>> * delete messages.
>>
>> I know this is yet another tool of this kind but I needed one I can
>> directly add to MailNG, the simplest (from my opinion) was to develop it
>>  :-)
>>
>> Anyway, long life to Amavisd-new, I'm using it for 4 years now and this
>> is really a great software!
>>
>> Thanks for your attention,
>> Antoine Nguyen.

> What advantages do you have, comparing to mailzu-ng
> I've modified mailzu-ng to let it learn HAM or SPAM

I'm sorry to answer so lately.

I've tried MailZu (not the -ng version) a few years ago and I admit that
actually MailNG provides less functionalities. In my case, I could not
use mailzu because it is written in PHP whereas MailNG is written in
Python. Because of that, I decided to create a new tool.

Anyway, I'm still working on my extension, trying to make it better.
Hope some of you will find it usefull.