Hi,

got this setup confirmed from the avira supporters:

### Avira for UNIX 3.x ['Avira AntiVir', ['avscan'], '-s --batch
--alert-action=none {}', [0,4], qr/(?:ALERT|FUND):/m,
qr/(?:ALERT|FUND): (.[^;]+) ;/m],

You need to include exitcode 4 to got encrypted archives passed. They
will otherwise stay in the mailqueue.

Maybe this could be implemented in the next update of amavis?

Bye
Klaus