Hello,

I have the following task / problem / challenge. I need to sign attachments
of emails from a specific sender. Signing the attachments when I have the
email as a file is  already solved. Now I need the part where the outgoing
email is quarantined as a file and returned to the mail server after
signing. I thought of using the quarantine option of amavis to store the
email to a file (maybe with the $clean_quarantine_method ?? ) and later use
amavisd-release to continue. My Postfix already sends outgoing e-mails
through amavis to scan for viruses and spam.

Do you think my idea will work ?
Do you have an example amavis configuration for a similar solution ?
Do you know a better way to solve this task ?

Bye

Claus