Hi all,

This is a slightly off topic post, but i hope somebody will give some
pointers to achieve the following:

I run a classic SMTP relay with postfix & amavis as content filter.
What I try to do is to insert in each incoming email a dynamically
generated disclaimer containing a link with the message ID or any info
to identify the email.
This must be added inside the mail body because the final recipient
should be able to click on the link provided in this disclaimer to
report the message as spam throug an alerady built web portal.

I had a look at altermime, but I can't figure out how to insert
different disclaimer for each message.

Is there any way with amavisd-new to achieve this?
Any other experience from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

--
Momo