Richard,

> Addres rewrite possible?
> Is this possible with amavis?
>
> Can you rewrite the To: or Cc: field if a criteria is met ?
> For example : Email with these specs :
> ----
>  From : us...@company.org
>  Subject : hello
>  To : rich...@blah.net
> Rewrite To: field --> da...@blah.net
>
> Is this possible ?
>
> I know postfix has a header check which can do this, but you can only
> have one criteria, not more.

Well, it is possible through providing a custom hook - your perl code,
which may examine header fields and rewrite them if necessary by
calling $hdr_edits->edit_header(...). It is nontrivial though.
You'd need to parse address list (a tricky business to do it right),
and edit it. I would not recommend it, it is nastier than you'd
expect. Try sticking to header rewrites provided by Postfix.

And reconsider if you really need this - modifying From/To/Cc
header fields breaks their informational purpose (unless used
close to their source for simple masquerading or canonicalization),
breaks DKIM signatures, and makes troubleshooting or explaining
what is going on more difficult.