Hello list,

I'm using amavisd-new 2.6.4 with postfix 2.5.6. I would like to use my
postfix relay_domains list as amavisd's @local_domains_maps. Therefore i have
in my amavisd.conf:

@local_domains_maps = ( read_hash('/etc/postfix/relay_domains'));

And in postfix' main.cf::

relay_domains = $mydestination /etc/postfix/relay_domains

parent_domain_matches_subdomains =
fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,relay_domains

And the content of /etc/postfix/relay_domains is:

example-1.com

example-2.com

..

With these settings Postfix will relay messages also to subdomains, but
amavisd won't recognise a subdomain as a local domain. Is it possible to tell
amavisd to treat subdomains of the domains named in @local_domains_maps as
local domains?

best regards

Stefan