I have a problems since i last update the software on my Freebsd 7.0 Box

when i go to start amavisd i get the following error message

"fetch_modules: error loading required module Compress/Zlib.pm:
   IO::Compress::Gzip version 2.03 required--this is only version
2.015 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1/mach/Compress/Zlib.pm line 12.
   BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1/
mach/Compress/Zlib.pm line 12.
   Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/sbin/amavisd line 197.
ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED BASIC MODULES:
   Compress::Zlib
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/sbin/amavisd line 237."

To the best of my knowledge I have version 2.0 of IO:Compress

I can not find a 2.03 version of  IO::Compress::Gzip

any suggestion how i correct or what I have done wrong

I deinstalled and reinstalled amavisd-new-2.6.4_7,1  as a last gasp
effort

Thanks

Jason