Hello,

Postfix/amavisd-new user. Postfix version is 2.6.6, amavisd-new version
is 2.6.3, and through Amavis I run SA version 3.2.1.

I work on an open-source project and have an email address through it
which forwards to a local account. The problem is that I get a lot of
spam through here because, AFAICT, the mail as run through SA from
Amavis considers it as coming from the mail server it's being forwarded
from (which is true) but then marks the mail down accordingly:
KHOP_RCVD_TRUST=-1.75, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW=-1

The end result is that although the interim mail server judges the
message as spam, my mail server ends up marking it down into the
non-spam zone.

I tried defining trusted_networks and internal_networks in my local.cf
file for SA, but no luck. Is there a way to make this better?

Thanks,
Jeff