Hi,

I have a setup of 'amavisd-new' with 'Spamassassin 3.3.1'.

In my local.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin, I have specified some rules that are
new as well as override some of the default spamassassin rules.

But my local rules doesn't seem to be working, as none of them is getting hit.

Can somebody suggest where should I look for the problem?

Spamassassin --lint is not reporting any problems.

Thanks
Ashish Sharma