>As it seems there are very few solutions to allow users to edit their
>settings, I am curious to know how mail admins give users this ability?
>
>I'm interested in allowing users to, at least, control the tagging scores.

Here we have used MaiaMailguard for the past 5 years but are in the stage of
Changing this to use amavisd-new. In Maia you have the ability to among
Other things set tag levels. It is my experience though that very few users
Use that ability. We have linked the Maia settings to AD settings in Our
enviroment.

We have around 30k users with backend mail on exchange. Not my decision but
This is as it is. The new setup will scan with amavisd-new and forward mail
Labeled with <THIS IS SPAM TEXT> to the users mailbox and in exchange this is
directed to the junk folder. We have decided this because still many positives
through Maia and complicated to redeliver.

So in short we are going to use a fixed taglevel for all user in the
organisation.

We still have some plans for extending the AD schema and put selected amavis
values
Like tag level in here.

One thing that users are very fond of is a Mailtracking system , where they
have the ability
To see what has happened with mail sent to them.

Regards

Peter Sørensen/Univ Of Southern Denmark/Email: mas...@sdu.dk