Hi,

Still struggling  with the syntax of amavis conf variables. Pretty hard to get
A complete view :-(

I want to quarantine all SPAM that my local users are trying to send so I put
the
Following into MYNETS policy bank

spam_quarantine_method => [ ' pipe:argv=/usr/local/bin/myscript.pl ' ],

But in the log is says:
DO_QUARANTINE, pipe:argv=/usr/local/bin/myscript.pl,
sen...@myserver.org<mailto:sen...@myserver.org> -> spam-quarantine,
spam-quarantine
(!!) TROUBLE in checkmail: quar+notif FAILED; Undefined soubroutine
&Amavis::Out::Pipe::mail_via_pipe called at .....

The script exist and in written in perl.

What am I doing wrong ?

Regards

Peter