Thanx Micheal

I am using 32bit slackware linux v13 and i am still getting the same
problem. Whereas all modules look installed as shown below

root@mailgateway1:/usr/local/sbin# uname -a
Linux mailgateway1 2.6.29.6-smp #2 SMP Mon Aug 17 00:52:54 CDT 2009
i686 Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.60GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
root@mailgateway1:/usr/local/src/cpan# /usr/local/sbin/amavisd debug
ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED BASIC MODULES:
  IO::Stringy
  Unix::Syslog
  MIME::Words
  MIME::Head
  MIME::Body
  MIME::Entity
  MIME::Parser
  MIME::Decoder
  MIME::Decoder::Base64
  MIME::Decoder::Binary
  MIME::Decoder::QuotedPrint
  MIME::Decoder::NBit
  MIME::Decoder::UU
  MIME::Decoder::Gzip64
  Net::Server
  Net::Server::PreFork
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/sbin/amavisd line 237.
root@mailgateway1:/usr/local/src/cpan# instmodsh
Available commands are:
   l            - List all installed modules
   m <module>   - Select a module
   q            - Quit the program
cmd? m IO::Stringy
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m Unix::Syslog
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Words
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Head
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Body
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Decoder::Gzip64
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Decoder::UU
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m  MIME::Decoder::NBit
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Decoder::QuotedPrint
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Decoder::Binary
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Decoder::Base64
[...]
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Parser
Available commands are:
   f [all|prog|doc]   - List installed files of a given type
   d [all|prog|doc]   - List the directories used by a module
   v                  - Validate the .packlist - check for missing files
   t <tarfile>        - Create a tar archive of the module
   h                  - Display module help
   q                  - Quit the module
IO::Stringy cmd? v
IO::Stringy has no missing files
IO::Stringy cmd? m MIME::Entity
[...]