--On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:38 PM +0100 Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@sys4.de> wrote:

@local_domains_maps serves to identify if a messages recipient is local.
If you configure SQL or LDAP amavis looks up every recipient address in
these backends automatically. If the address is found the recipient is
considered local automatically.

Is there any other use case you would need the domain for?

The general problem I'm having is with multiple domains and disclaimers. But your reply makes me think perhaps I can work around the problem I'm having. Right now, $mydomains is empty because it can't handle multiple domains. Then local_domains_maps becomes:

(["."])

which treats /everything/ as a local domain. When I then flip on the bit for adding disclaimers to non-local recipients, it never gets added, because all domains are considered local. I think I'll try having it set to undef instead. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect