2.10.1, but my config did indeed have $final_banned_destiny = D_BOUNCE. I've changed it to D_DISCARD.

Thanks.

On 11/2/2016 4:03 PM, Damian wrote:
What is your amavis version anyway? Prior to 2.7.0, there have been other defaults for final_*_destiny:

- due to popular demand to reduce undesired and unintentional backscatter, defaults for the settings $final_spam_destiny and $final_banned_destiny
  were changed. Previously they both defaulted to D_BOUNCE, new defaults
  are:

    $final_virus_destiny      = D_DISCARD;
    $final_banned_destiny     = D_DISCARD;
    $final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;