On 11/3/2016 11:15 AM, Gregory Sloop wrote:
Re: Formatting of SA score in Subj
*D> Am 02.11.2016 um 23:58 schrieb Jeff Morris:

>> When I asked before, it was suggested that I change "_SCORE_" to
>> "_SCORE(0)_", however that did not work, it caused the literal string
>> "_SCORE(0)_" to be inserted into my subject lines, rather than the
>> formatted score being substituted.

>> Is there any way to do this?

D> Not with $sa_spam_subject_tag, but apparently with spamassassin:

*D> https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#template_tags

I believe Amavis ignores all subject tagging settings from SA. Thus the only way to set SA tagging options if you use Amavis is to use Amavis specific settings.

Exactly, and that's the problem that I'm running in to, anything I put in my Spamassassin config gets overridden when Amavis calls Spamassassin.

Does Amavis pass the contents of $sa_spam_subject_tag directly to Spamassassin? If so, I would think I would be able to put "_SCORE(0)_" and have it work, since the Spamassassin docs say that's supported, yet it doesn't work. Perhaps my version of Spamassassin doesn't support that? I'm running Spamassassin 3.4.0-2.