There is no difference in $final_virus_destiny ( = D_DISCARD;) an other settings concerning virus.

I guess something with whitelisting or bypassing local mail senders.

-----Original Message-----
2017-02-24 17:39, wrote Dino Edwards:
Strange indeed. Just spit balling here, is the $final_virus_destiny in
amavis on both servers set the same? Do you have amavis policies set
on the servers?

-----Original Message-----
From: postmas...@wf-partner.com [mailto:postmas...@wf-partner.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Dino Edwards <dino.edwa...@mydirectmail.net>
Cc: amavis-users@amavis.org; amavis-users
<amavis-users-bounces+postmaster=wf-partner....@amavis.org>
Subject: Re: Quarantine doc Files only with Macros?

You are right, we have two different linux servers with mailservers
and they are both set in the clamav config files like below but one of
them is blocking outbound OLE2 macro files and the other one only
blocks incoming OLE2 marco files?
Services clamav-daemon and amavis were restarted.

-----Original Message----- from Dino Edwards:
Did you restart clamav? So you have two mailservers and they are both
set in the clamav config files like below but one of them is blocking
outbound OLE2 macro files and the other one only blocks incoming OLE2
marco files? Am I understanding this correctly?