Ralph Seichter <ab...@monksofcool.net> писал(а) в своём письме Sat, 10 Aug 2019 15:25:36 +0300:

* korsar:

I mean 7zip supports 35 archive type, any of them may be used to hide
ransomware in the .rar or .zip file and opened by end user. So the
mail system is only half protected.

Amavis' default settings are not meant to offer complete protection,
just a reasonable basis to start from. Adding an unpacker for archive
type X or banning a type Y can be achieved by changing amavisd.conf
alone.

How I can make filetype-to-decoder mappings in amavisd.conf?

Search https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/blob/master/amavisd.conf for the
@decoders array if you need examples. The description used to read:

"A list of pairs or n-tuples: [short-type, code_ref, optional-args...].
Maps short types to a decoding routine, the first match wins. Arguments
beyond the first two can be program path string (or a listref of paths
to be searched) or a reference to a variable containing such a path,
which allows for lazy evaluation, making possible to assign values to
legacy configuration variables even after the assignment to @decoders."

-Ralph
Thank you, guys!