On 2020-05-18 16:34, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
Or is there any trick to whitelist such address?

On 18.05.20 19:50, Benny Pedersen wrote:
setup policy banks, when mails is originating whitelist in this policy bank only

all mail comes through this gateway, so I believe policy banks can't help.

i think its good dokumented, maybe dkim sign all mails and then whitelist based on dkim signed domain

last option works best in cluster setups, while its overkill if only one amavisd instance