Hello,

Is there a way to whitelist a mail server so that all mail sent to us by that server is accepted, bypassing all other checks, especially Bayes filtering?

The problem is with Banks; we are receiving huge amounts of phishing mail, so trained Bayes filters tend to become over-reactive, sometimes discarding even real mail.

My idea was to whitelist the mail servers of the Banks (if I find out how) to ensure that their mail reach us, but if you suggest other ways to achieve the desired result, I would appreciate your advice.

Best regards,
Nick