Hi Johnathan,
as others said, i find the javadoc very clear.

Minor nits, for equals:
"Indicates whether some other object is "equal to" this one. The objects are
equal if the other object is of the same class and if all the record components
are equal. All components are compared with '=='."
Nope, they are compared using equals for reference and == for primitives and
the call order of the equals is not defined (for those that write equals with
side effects in it)

And for hashCode and toString:
A line saying that the returned value may change from one execution of the VM
to an other is missing.

cheers,
Rémi