On 2018-03-07 17:14, Harry Wentland wrote:
Pushed a drm-fixes-4.16 branch (based on Alex's) to my FDO repo
athttps://cgit.freedesktop.org/~hwentland/linux/  but I don't have a Raven
system setup to test this at the moment.

Tom, or Piotr, would you be able to check that the fix works as intended on
that branch?

Tested that branch, confirmed that the VGA patch is there but I got the original result of broken video. Rebooted few times. It seems that my issue was not the VGA turnover afterall. I will re-test it with vanilla amd-staging-drm-next of git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux without the VGA patch and update you.

-- Piotr.