Am 23.02.22 um 23:59 schrieb Cal Peake:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2022, Christian König wrote:

That's a really strong evidence that you have a hardware problem here.

BTW: Where do you got that hardware from? Is it used or a new one? Was it
maybe used for mining?

Nah, this was a brand new card I bought on launch day from a reputable
brick-and-mortar.

Since I was getting to the end of my 30-day return window, I decided to
just take the card back and exchange it for an RX 560 -- the only other
card comparable in price that was also in stock (thanks miners/scalpers!).

When I got that card home and tried it out, it had the same problem. From
there, I decided to take a break and try a different approach. First thing
I wanted to try was stepping through the different BIOS revisions
available for my motherboard to see if that made any difference.

That's when I saw ASRock had a beta for the next BIOS release available
for testing. Flashed it, configured the BIOS to my liking, and incredibly,
no resets or crashes.

I've been under the weather for several days so I'm just now getting back
to testing things again, but so far, everything seems to be good.

I do wish I could have gotten to this point a little sooner. Exchanging my
overpriced brand new GPU for an overpriced 5 year old GPU is a little
stomach turning :-/

Well really sorry for that, but there isn't much I can help here.

Interesting to know that it turned out to be the motherboard, going to keep that in mind if somebody else is having similar problems.

Regards,
Christian.