Hello Jan,

If you are happy to have version 6.7 rather than most recent sources
(see http://amforth.sourceforge.net/ below Work In Progress for more
information ) then using this link is probably the easiest way.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/amforth/files/amforth/6.7/

Then click on an archive link. If you are using OS X then I would choose
amforth-6.7.tar.gz as OS X knows what to do with this file type. On my
system double-clicking on it will expand it to a folder - and the
AmForth directory tree will be below the amforth-6.7 folder.

Kind regards,

Tristan