Hello Tristan, Erich and AmForthers around the world.

Tristan, I really like the direction you have gone in. Coupling the build
process with the local refcard really is a solution that I can put my
support behind. When push comes to shove what really matters to the end
user? The words that have been installed into their system. From what I can
see, it just works. AHHH and I just noticed that you linked the names to
the source file. That is the solution to having the info you might need
easy to find. Super.

Since the build process would create individual refcards, it would just be
a matter of making group of refcards based on the builds. But that begs
the question of what other platforms is AmForth being used on? Is it enough
to just make a project that loads every single common and avr8 file and use
that for the website. I think maybe yes. Sort of the one refcard to rule
them all.

In any case, I really like what you've done so far Tristan. It is a big
improvement upon the oundated version. Cleaning up the source to give a
better card will be a minor issue in the long run since it will only have
to be done once. When it is done locally during the build, the created html
file should be dumped somewhere convenient, perhaps even in the build
directory so one could just click on it to load it into a browser.

All the best,
Mark