As I recall, when I wrote that "defective" little piece of code I was trying to get the same results that OmniTrader was showing in its systems for KB.  I think this does accomplish that and it also seems to give reasonable signals.  LR as used here is an end point moving average and I'm just looking for it to cross the K bands.

Why don't one of you guys try it and see if it gives the results you are looking for.  Also with just a touch of reformulation you can make this code into your indicator.  Ther terms containing StdErr are the K bands.
Sid