G'day all,

I have the standard version of AB. Upto and including 4.70 I was able to
use the Scan feature (in AA) to scan stocks at the nominated interval.
After upgrading to to 4.78.0, the renamed "Run Every" scan does not work.

Can anybody using the Standard version verify that this works for them?
Or, has this been disabled for non-RT versions??

Thanks,
Andrew.

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html