From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phsst
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:25 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Quick ? about Variable Names

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of characters that
make up a variable name?

The reason I ask is that I did a quick explore using variable names of
approx 27 characters and did not get the expected results.

Then I just reduced the number of characters in the variable name to 6
and started getting expected results.

Did not find anything doing a quick search against the help files.

TIA.

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS