Ouch - yes this was it.. as Marcin pointed it out to me, I did not have a matching True setting in SetForeign/RestorePrices ..
tks to all

Paul

On 6/20/06, Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you must ahve something else wrong in the code, or your settings
PositionSize = MarginDeposit;
can only ever give you one contract per trade.

--
Cheers
Graham