Hello,

I've been trying to display RT charts using IB's datafeed, and the
plugin. I'm using the latest plugin v1.6.0. It seems to work, but only
the previous 5 days' of data is displayed. Is this normal, or have I
missed something?

I've enabled the following settings.

File->DatabaseSettings
    Local data storage: enabled
    Number of bars: 100000
    Base time interval: 1 minute
File->DatabaseSettings->Intraday
    Filtering: Show 24-hour trading
    Daily time-compression uses: Local time
    Allow mixed EOD/intraday trading: checked
File->DatabaseSettings->Configure
    Max number of symbols: 100
    TWS host name or IP address: 127.0.0.1
    Automate backfill on first data access: checked

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
Paul

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com