Dave is correct.

I have a different tab dedicated to each system.
Each system trades a different symbol.

Since I'm always changing system #2 to XAU and system #6 to QQQQ, it
would seem that I could build the ticker into the respective code.

I will try PlotForeign.
Will the system's signals be calculated from the PlotForeign secutiry?

- Sean

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can plot another symbol by using plotforeign, or using other
> foreign functions
> Just remember that the foreign plot will be limited to what bars are
> available in the main symbol selected in the workspace
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 31/07/06, MarketMonk777 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sean,
> >
> > Are you trying to dedicate one sheet to a particular symbol
regardless of
> > what the current or active symbol is?
> >
> > Dave

On Behalf
> > Of schubie728
> > Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:59 PM
> > To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [amibroker] Restrict system to one ticker only
> >
> > How can I have a system call up the chart for a paricular ticker?
> >
> > For example:
> >
> > If I have a QQQQ chart active, and I switch to my XAU Chart sheet
tab at the
> > bottom of the screen, then I would like !XAU to come up
automatically for
> > that tab without having to manually change the chart.
> >
> > Is that possible?
> >
> > - Sean

SUPPORT {at}
> > amibroker.com