From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of thorstef2003
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:04 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Charting different indicators on different Sheets

Hi Dave,
I've taken a screenshot so that you can see exactly what is happening.
It is here
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1258/errorzo0.jpg
Regards,
Stef
--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "MarketMonk777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Stef,
>
> If you mean Formula Builder, yes.
>
> I copied it again and after formating it properly, it verified okay.
>
> Allow me to show you the first few letters to words of each line as
Yahoo
> screws up the formating.
>
>  _SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
> SetChartOptions(0,chart
> _N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}}
> Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("
> _SECTION_END();
>
> Each line should end with a ;
>
> Once you have fixed the formatting then click on the verify icon (a
check
> mark with AFL in red letters).
>
> And go back and read "Creating your own indicators" in the help
file.

> Dave

On Behalf
> Of thorstef2003
> Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:20 AM
> To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Charting different indicators on different
Sheets

> Hi Dave,
> I copied it into Indicator Builder. The first line gives a syntax
error
> highlighting the "(".
> _SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
> Is it supposed to be used in Indicator Builder?
> Thanks for your response.
> Stef
> --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "MarketMonk777" <dlittner@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Stef,
> >
> > I copied the code below and get no error.  Did you copy the code
> into a
> > blank page of the formula editor or did you copy it into some
> existing code?
> >
> > Dave

styleNoTitle

> > ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); _SECTION_END();
> >
> > When I paste it into a custom indicator in Indicator Builder, the
> first line
> > gives an error. Do I need to change some other setting?
> > Regards,
> > Stef
> >
> > --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "thorstef2003" <thorstef2003@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you, Prashanth.
> > > I am not able to view either afl for some reason How about a
paste
> of
> > > the afl into your post?

> so
> > > on for other sheets as well.

SUPPORT {at}
> amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}