Sorry to bother the group.   Working some more revealed something an EOD Amibroker user is not used to doing --- setting interval to less than Daily.  <chagrin>

Now the 5 min bars are displaying nicely.

Ken

From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Close
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 11:19 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] QuoteTracker

Just for grins, I downloaded QT, set it up with Fidelity and have RT 1 min data coming in.

So, I created a new AB database, following the help file, and got everything configured (I think).  There is a little Green OK at the bottom suggesting that the plug in is hooked up with QT.

Database settings and put them all like the instructions in Help, clicked Retrieve, and nothing.

Help says: Retrieve symbols from QuoteTracker - pressing "Retrieve" button adds all symbols present in QuoteTracker to AmiBroker symbol list.

What else should I be doing.  What should I expect.

Ken

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Software support Small business finance Business finance online
Business finance training Business finance course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS