----- Original Message -----
From: "jacklweinberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <amibroker@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Data and the Open and Slippage

> > However, after doing a recent analysis of data from Yahoo and data
> from EODDATA.COM, I have found a great deal of difference between the
> two, in terms of the open price ... Is the data from EODDATA cleaner than Yahoo?
In my view, the data listed by the exchanges on their websites trumps all.  So, which supplier matches exchange data?

Bill

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Software support Small business finance Business finance online
Business finance training Business finance course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS