Hello Lech,

If you use advanced search for this list and find:
 author contains Tomasz AND
 message contains "#include"

you will get about 40-50 hits that come straight from the horses
mouth.
There are also some good ones from other authors if you want to
extend your search.
The "#include" has to be in speech marks or else you will get 450
that include include.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "credos_77" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have question:
> How can I transfer some value from one program to another program
in
> AmiBroker?
> For example:
> I have the program "PR1", path:
> C:\ProgramFiles\AmiBroker\Formulas\PR1.afl,
> where  the code is written:
> Function indA( )
> { r1 = RSI(10);  r2 = RSI(14);  return r1/r2; }
>
> The second program "PR2", path:
> C:\ProgramFiles\AmiBroker\Formulas\PR2.afl
> Haw can I, for example draw the value "indA( )"  in "PR2" ?
>

> Probably I need to use the function  " #include ".
> Maybe somebody knows haw to use this function, so I can draw the
> value in the program "PR2"?
>
> Thanks for any suggestion.
> Lech

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com