Try restricting the total # of unique symbols in your 10 DBs to <= your
subscription limit.

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of nightscalper
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:41 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] AB 4.70.5/ESignal - no more than 5 instances at a
time ?

Hello all,

would you please help me with this issue:

I want to run 10 AB instances simultaneously, each with different
database and each using Esignal RT data plugin.

After the 5th AB instance, which still works fine (green ESignal
plugin status), the 6th instance openes, but the ESignal plugin
stays yellow and no quote update happens (not in quote window
and not on the chart).

How can I fix this ?

Thanks & regards
Robert