Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:27 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Lobby for Increased Number of Watchlists

I’m all for additional watchlists.  Here’s a (long) screenshot of how I use watchlists to track index constituents and different trading securities:

http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker/us-groups-sectors.png

By the way, this issue has already been raised as a suggestion ticket:

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=53

I’d recommend contributing to this suggestion ticket too.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net