On 10/3/06, Michael.S.G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rakesh,
    I had previously written an example of Future Projection (Simple
example).
However, I neglected to post it to the AFL Library. So I have posted it now.
It may show you an example of what you may be looking for.
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=728

    Regards
       Michael.

Rakesh Sahgal wrote:

> Hi
>
> A while back in response to a message from me you had said that it was
> possible to plot projections beyond the last bar in the chart using
> shift feature of the plot statement.
>
> Now to make sure I have not misunderstood you I am repeating the steps
> you said need to be followed:
>
> 1. Make the primary computation.
> 2. Shift it back to the left by the number of bar we want to make the
> projection for.
> 3. Compute the projections.
> 4. Plot the computations including the projection, shifting it back to
> the right. The number of bars we use to shift the plot to the right
> will be twice the number of bars we used to tshift the data to the left.
>
> Please correct me wherever I am wrong in the steps detailed above.
>
> Also if I am not able to make it work can you examine the code and
> tell me how to fix it or if possible share an example how you have
> gone about doing this.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help & time.
>

> Regards
>

> Rakesh
>

> Messages in this topic
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/101723;_ylc=X3oDMTM4ZXRyamNmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMTA2OTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwNjMyMTk4BG1zZ0lkAzEwMTcyMwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNTk4MDY0NTcEdHBjSWQDMTAxNzIz>
> (1)

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Software support Small business finance Business finance online
Business finance training Business finance course