Hello,

After a break of about two month, I started again using AB with the IB
plug-in. Previously it has worked perfectly. Now, when I try to
display the chart for, eg IBM, I get the error:
"Connected but minor problem occured
 Symbol 'IBM' is invalid
 Consult symbology guide"

I noticed that a similar error was recently posted, but the original
poster never indicated if he managed to solve his problem:

I haven't changed my AB installation in the meantime, but the IB
installation has been updated. Don't know if might have something to
do with it.

Thanks,
Paul

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com