Fred,
        looks interesting,,,so i've ordered the Hurst and Millard book from amazon.
regards
Paul

Thanks Fred.

Willem Jan

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com, Fred Tonetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> Here's the Hurst DE AFL I previously mentioned I would post ...
>

> It INCLUDES PolyFit.AFL, which you can get at the AB library, in
order to do
> the extrapolations.
>

> Functionality
>

> - You can plot up to 5 lengths ... This can be increased with the
inclusion
> of one or two statements if desired.
>
> - Bands at the moment are percentage oriented, but it would be
relatively
> simple to allow them to be based on StDev as well.
>
> - Always works up to the bar YOU select by creating CMA's ( my
version,
> slightly modified for additional smoothness ) up to n/2 bars (
Where n in
> the CMA Length ) prior and then extrapolating from that point on.
>
> - Extrapolation will always be at least to the bar you selected
and can be
> extended beyond that by parameter selection.
>
> - Band color change ( Dark to Light ) and Down / Up triangles show
where
> CMA's end and Extrapolation begins.
>
> - The extrapolation portion of any given band can of course change
after the
> fact for any given bar but once a CMA for a particular bar has been
> calculated it is in essence frozen from that point forward.
>

> There is then NO forward looking of this AFL ... It does however
purposely
> offset arrays so that it can plot beyond the last bar in the chart.
>

> See attached macro & detailed views and afl ...

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Software support Small business finance Business finance online
Business finance training Business finance course