I upgraded my PC to Vista Business Edition. I did a clean install and
then I am slowly reinstalling my programs and testing for problems.

After the install of AmiBroker(Beta 4.89), when I start AB I get an
error message stating "Failed to update the registry. Try using
REGEDIT."
Since I have no idea what registry entry did not get updated, I can
hardly use REGEDIT !

The program seems to work fine after I click through the error message,
but it is annoying. Anyone have any ideas? Oh and yes I have tried
uninstalling and re-installing but still get sam result.

Thanks for any help,

Don Lindberg